Guy

John Guy was the founder of Cooper’s Cove who later moved to Bristol’s Hope near Harbour Grace.

https://noelhistory.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/coopers-cove-1610.pdf

taylor-gay-2

Mariiage:


01 SEP 1668 Thomas Tailleur Jeanne Gay
               St Saviour

This Gay marriage reference and as godparents is possibly from the Guy family.

A Nich Guy signed this 1708 Carbonear document provided by David Pike:

https://www.math.mun.ca/~dapike/family_history/pike/docs/QueenAnnesPetition.PDF

guy2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Advertisements